QHSE Manager | FM | Up to £45k + travel | London | Perm
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A specialist Facilities Management organisation focused on hard services that provides bespoke and quality services ranging from heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration, M&E maintenance and energy systems are looking for a QHSE Manager to join their team in London. This is a great opportunity to work closely with high-profile clients predominantly based in the city of London.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the QHSE Director you will be responsible for:
- Providing support and advice for all QHSE matters across the scope of the business;
- Effective administration of the organisation's ISO 9001/14001/45001 Integrated Management System (IMS) and collection of appropriate data to demonstrate continuing suitability and effectiveness of the IMS;
- Conducting internal first-party compliance audits and undertaking site and project QHSE inspections;
- Assistance with contract mobilisation for QHSE disciplines;
- Undertaking accident investigation and reporting;
- The promotion of QHSE awareness to all company employees, subcontractors, and other interested parties through unique and varied methods;
- Analysis of complaints from all interested parties, open concerns / non-conformances from internal and external audits;
- Evaluation and analysis of suppliers and sub-contractors in accordance with QHSE Management Systems' requirements;
- Participation and input within QHSE induction and training programs;
- Compilation and review of risk assessments for processes and activities across the scope of the organisation's activities;
- Undertaking site and project QHSE inspections;
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You hold a NEBOSH general certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum, good knowledge and experience of ISO Management Systems. You have ideally come from a Facilities Management / Engineering background with experience working in Hard FM.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £40k - £45k plus zone 1-6 travel card benefits and company benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.