Health and Safety Consultant
Senior Health and Safety Advisor | Wembley (home based)
£45,000 + Car allowance, travel & benefits.
Irwin & Colton are working with a leader in the construction industry to secure a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to work across a range of construction projects across West London. The roles will be home based and involve travel on a daily basis to client sites across this designated region.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide high quality health and safety support across a range of construction sites.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Advisor:
- Establish health and safety requirements at site and use experience and initiative to provide educated solutions
- Deliver and schedule health and safety inspections, audits and reviews on behalf of principal contractors and specialist subcontractors
- Provision of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) and assisting site leadership with health and safety queries
- Assist in creating Health and Safety policies and site-based management systems where required
Essential experience and qualifications for the Senior Health and Safety Advisor:
- Experience within a health and safety role, ideally from within construction or related industry
- NEBOSH Construction or NCRQ Certificate or equivalent and Technical or Graduate membership of IOSH
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of construction projects, with a consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly