Health, Safety and Environment advisor
7 days left
- IOSH Qualification
Health, Safety and Environment Advisor | Construction
West London| £50,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a high-profile principal contractor to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. This role will work alongside the existing Health, Safety and Environment team on a major construction project. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health, safety and environment professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will include:
- Engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation through mentoring, coaching and developing contractors
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or civil engineering would be ideal
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally working towards Diploma level and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to promote a positive Health and Safety culture
This role would suit an ambitious health and safety professional looking to further grow and develop their career. A UK Driver's license is essential. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health, Safety and Environment advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly