Health and Safety Advisor
A leading Consultancy Company is seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to provide support for an initial 4-6 month contract on an adhoc basis, offering an element of remote working.
You will be responsible for supporting the Health & Safety team, covering their client portfolio of predominantly retail and hospitality based sites, located in the Northwest of England.
- Provide Health & Safety advice within the hospitality sector.
- Ensure completion of all risk assessments, method statements, accident investigations and promoting safe systems of work.
- Carry out Audits.
- Provide Fire Safety support.
- Improving HSE performance across the sites.
- Provide training and task specific advice.
- Experience within the retail/hospitality sector.
- NEBOSH General is essential.
- GRADISOH is desirable.
- Happy to hit the ground running.
- Effective communicator at senior level.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly