Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
A leading manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Manager to be the lead across their sites. As the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager you will be accountable for driving change and developing the safety culture within the group.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation, who have shown continual growth and are looking to appoint an engaging individual, to take their Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to the next level.
- Lead and Support on various site QHSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the sites, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Implement and manage ISO 9001, 45001, 14001systems
- Ensure all QHSE training needs are fulfilled
- Audit site-based management systems to ensure full compliance
- Develop and run QHSE workshops and meetings
- Ideally diploma qualified but NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent NVQ
- Previous experience within an HSEQ role - within a manufacturing / warehouse environment
- Ability to strongly influence various internal stakeholders
- Experience of implementing / maintaining – ISO 9001, 45001, 14001 systems
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor trained is advantageous
- Experience / Knowledge of CDM is advantageous
Reference – RB 10979