Health & Safety Advisor
An excellent development opportunity working for a market leading high-risk multinational organisation who are a market leader in their field. This is a home based Health & Safety Advisor role covering up to 30 sites throughout South West UK. Bristol will be an ideal location, but there can be some flexibility.
- Carry out Health & Safety checks and audits to company standard on sites under the remit for this role.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of operations for Health & Safety issues.
- Working across a diverse risk profile, mitigating against issues such as violence and aggression, workplace transport, machinery, manual handling and mobile plant.
- Implementing a coaching approach to Health & Safety. Encouraging operations to take responsibility.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Open to different sector backgrounds.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate effectively with the wider Health & Safety team.
Job reference: MR15328