Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager - Construction
London | £50,000 - £60,000
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a one of the UKs leading principle contractors to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager. This role will be responsible for leading, and reviewing a Quality Management System, and ensuring smooth project handover. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Quality professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager will include:
- Assisting in developing and maintaining quality procedures to achieve compliance
- Supporting on-site briefings, training, maintenance and controlling of quality procedures on site
- Engaging with senior managers across the business on quality related issues and working with them to create innovative solutions
- Monitoring project quality contractual agreements and requirements and engage with clients on quality related matters
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar Quality role ideally from a construction related industry
- Experience with project handover
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach ambitious and assertive with the ability to think on your feet
Contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Quality, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the quality, health and safety industry from Quality, Health and Safety Manager, Quality, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.