Health & Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor
Manchester | £30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known organisation to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to focus on both the corporate property and high-end retail environments. This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking organisation who are leaders in their field and help to drive health and safety performance forward.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
- Working with the team to identify opportunities for improvement and working to implement initiatives
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, retail, media or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation related to corporate property
- Experience with Ergonomics (desirable)
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.