Regional SHE Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor (Contract) | London | £225-£275 per day
Irwin & Colton are currently working with a large, high profile M&E contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor for an initial 8 weeks. The organisation are engaged on high-profile construction projects across West London.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Visiting sites, conducting audits and inspections, and engaging with site managers and external stakeholders
- Offering advice and information to the site teams to assist in the implementation of the health and safety policies
- Preparing, developing and RAMs, and checking toolbox talks have been completed adequately
- Investigating accidents and incidents and identifying the root cause and sharing best practice
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within construction, M&E or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally working toward or hold diploma level or NVQ level 5
- Genuine enthusiasm for health and safety and the drive to make a difference
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders
Contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Regional SHE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly