Shirley Parsons are pleased to be exclusively engaged by a heavy manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint a proven SHE leader to take their performance to the next level. This is a strategic role that requires a hands-on approach; the ability to influence & engage and at all levels is considered essential.
The role will be based at their major operation in Herefordshire. The role will require someone with the ability to develop and maintain a robust SHE programme, while driving accountability and a behavioural approach.. This is an opportunity to join a progressive organisation and will suit a proactive & hands-on leader.
• Develop the SHE agenda across a high risk & complex site
• Work with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in SHE management
• To be the driving-force for SHE performance.
• Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive SHE culture
• Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Proven leadership skills – Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
• Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
• Experience of working in complex & high-risk manufacturing environments
Apply for SHE Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly