Health and Safety Consultant - South Wales
We are currently working with a growing consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. This exciting opportunity would suit a candidate who is looking to develop their career in Health and Safety with training and progression opportunities offered as part of the package. This role will be based from the Head Office in South Wales servicing a multitude of clients across a variety of industries.
This role is based in South Wales but will involve travel across the South West of England
- Working with new and existing clients delivering Health and Safety consultancy services as needed.
- Duties including risk assessments, audits, account management and the production of reports as necessary.
- Strong potential for career progression within a growing business.
- Previous Health and Safety experience across multiple sectors essential
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or NCRQ/equivalent (Essential)
- TechIOSH (Essential)
- GradIOSH/CMIOSH highly desirable
- NEBOSH Fire or FPA qualification highly desirable
- Personable with an attention to detail and the confidence to work in a client facing role
- A full UK Driving license, access to your own vehicle, and willingness to travel as required
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant - South Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly