Health & Safety Project Manager
Health and Safety Project Manager
Manchester | Up to £65,000 + excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a large, well known property company to recruit a Health and Safety Project Manager. The company own and operate a large property portfolio and are currently undergoing a major review on building safety. This role will focus on engaging a wide range of stakeholders to ensure the buildings comply with company standards and policies and ensuring this is communicate effectively to tenants.
This position is London or Manchester based with a mix of predominately homeworking and some travel across the London and Manchester area. This role will initial be recruited on a 6-month fixed term basis.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Project Manager will include:
- Collating information from across the portfolio to ensure each building is adhering to the correct building safety standards
- Identifying gaps and areas where improvements are required and advising on improvement options moving forward
- Reviewing the production of fire risk assessments and method statements and answering any fire safety related queries
- Acting as the key point of contact for the client on any fire safety related matters and engaging with external stakeholders when required
The successful Health and Safety Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health, safety and fire role ideally within property, housing or a related sector
- Experience of managing compliance, risk, health or fire safety remediation projects
- Solid knowledge of fire safety legislation and NEBOSH Fire certificate or equivalent
- Experience of reviewing, undertaking or managing fire risk assessment programmes
- Excellent communications and organizational skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
For more information or to discuss further contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.