Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager
Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Manager
Location: East Sussex
Salary: £45,000 plus excellent benefits
We've been engaged by an international leader in the Environmental services industry to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Manager. The role, reporting to the Senior SHEQ Manager, will lead on Health, Safety, Environment & Quality for a hazardous waste processing facility based in East Sussex.
The organisation has an excellent reputation in the industry, with a long history of successful operation across the UK and internationally.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will include:
- Promote a positive health and safety culture across the site, seeking best practice at every opportunity
- Develop and manage the annual Health, Safety & Environment plan and objectives
- Keep updated with key changes to legislation to ensure compliance
- Manage the induction, training and development programme across the site
- Continually develop and review SHEQ management systems in line with industry best practice
The successful Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within waste, recycling, chemicals or a related industry
- NEBOSH Certificate (as minimum) and / or relevant Environment qualifications and ideally membership of a relevant professional body (i.e IOSH, IEMA)
- Knowledge and experience in the management and processing of hazardous waste (advantage)
- The ability to influence and engage with all levels of the organisation
This position would suit an experienced Health, Safety and Environment professional who enjoys striving for improvements and best practice. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Flynn on 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Chemicals Environmental Health and Safety Manager Manager jobs in East Sussex
- Environmental Environmental Health and Safety Manager Manager jobs in East Sussex
- Hazardous Industries Environmental Health and Safety Manager Manager jobs in East Sussex
- Waste & Recycling Environmental Health and Safety Manager Manager jobs in East Sussex