Health and Safety Advisor
We are currently working with a leading Utilities provider who are looking for a Health & Safety Advisor due to the growth of the company this year. Not only is this an opportunity to step into a needed position but also become a key part of the growth plans moving forwards.
We are looking for someone with a Utilities background who has the confidence to work with all levels of staff and build strong relationships between yourself and other teams. This is a great opportunity for you to continue your development with an experienced team around you, whilst also have a clear rout for career progression.
- Preparing local Health, Safety & Environmental strategies
- To assist in the development of safe operational procedures which identify and evaluate all relevant hazards, and minimise operational risk
- Undertaking internal audits & surveillance and produce reports based on findings
- Attending safety meetings
- Assist in the planning, implementation, monitor and review the preventative measures that the company is required or choose to follow
- 2-3 years experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a civil engineering, construction or utilities environment